Tuesday, July 9, 2013

birthday girl






 
Shirt:  F21
                                                                      Shoe-SportsZone
                                                                          Skirt: H&M

July 1st, my birthday.  I am now twenty years old, and I feel each year.  I am no longer a teenager, and as exciting as it sounds, It is also quite daunting.  I feel old. I am in that weird in between age. Not a teenager, but not old enough to drink...legally.  This age has no reward.  Being twenty is like being twelve, seventeen, nineteen.  It's an age that's a year early to the party. Already dressed, just awaiting an invitation; but I'm twenty.  I'm technically in my twenties, and this can be the worst time or the best time of my life. It's the beginning of my real true adulthood.  My friends are older, my co-workers are older, and I am older. Yes, I'm a little early to the party, but I'm the best dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment